Calculus II:Information for Math 132 Section 6
- Teaching Assistant : Molly Fenn
- Meeting : Th 2:30-3:20; LGRT 123
- Office : LGRT 1335K
- Phone : 545-1255
- E-Mail :
- Office Hours : M 10-11; Th 11-12; F 12:15-1:15
Will be posted on
and will be due on each TA session,
unless mentioned otherwise. The homework will be graded by a grader.
A few problems will be given weekly by the TA or by the instructor and
topics and dates will be posted on
, unless mentioned otherwise.
Problems will be similar to ones in the old exams or the homework.
The quiz will be graded by the instructor and will be returned
in a quick manner.
Your grade on the instructor's part (20% of whole) will be calculated
- 50% : Homework
- 25% : Quiz
- 25% : Class participation and attendance
You will need to use a calculator on Exam 1, Exam 2, and the Final
Exam. No calculators will be allowed on the Symbolics Test.
You may bring both sides of one letter size page with notes to
the final. Please bring your ID on the exams. See
the official course pages for full details on exams.
Also note the make-up policy for exams.
Check review and practice materials
- Exam1:Tuesday,March 2,6-7:30 PM,Room: HASA0020, Solutions
- Symbolic Test:Wednesday, March 31,6:15-7:15 PM, Room: MOR1N329
- Exam2:Tuesday, April 20, 6-7:30 PM, Room:GSMN0064
Review:Monday, April 19, 5-6:30 PM, Room:LGRT0123
Make-up:Wednesday, April 21, 4-5:30 PM, ROOM:LGRT0321
- Final Exam(cumulative):Thursday May 20, 8-10 AM, Room: Boyden G
Review:Tuesday, May 18, 4-6, ROOM:LGRT125
(See the registrar's Web page for details about handling possible conflicts.)
How do you show your own work?